End of the Year Countdown

As the end of the year approaches, it’s hard to believe how quickly time has flown by. Reflecting on the memories shared and the growth witnessed, it fills my heart with a bittersweet mixture of joy and sadness. This year has been nothing short of extraordinary, and I am immensely proud of each and every one of my delightful students. Their dedication, curiosity, and enthusiasm have made this journey truly remarkable.

To celebrate their transition from primary to intermediate, I would love to surprise them with a magnificent graduation party. As we bid farewell to their primary years and welcome the adventures of the intermediate phase, this surprise graduation party will serve as a testament to their achievements and a reminder of the endless possibilities that lie a head. Together, let us create a momentous occasion, filled with love, appreciation, and a feast that embodies the joy of celebration. The celebration is on Wednesday, June 21st

If you are able to send a small treat to share it would very much appreciated. please let me know by email if you are able to contribute something.

It is a surprise so please don’t tell them 🙂